No-standard Machine Assembly Service
We have over 10 years of experience for assembling machined parts in medical, commercial, automotive automatic machine equipment. In order to accomplish this, we developed a machine part assembly process that can tackle multiple activities in one operation. You will save both time and money if you choose our configure and completely assemble service for your project.
Our facility has assembled a wide range of custom automatic Machine by OEMs, such as cut-off machine, packing machine,xxxx etc.. For every machining assembly project, a customized assembling procedure is developed to meet or exceed customer expectations.
Best Machining Assembly Services with Right Price.
We assemble custom products and help reduce your overall assembling cost based on your specifications. OEMs using our contract assembly services can lower their overall production costs as well as reduce lead-time to market. If you’re looking for a machining vendor that you can trust for high quality and on-time delivery, SANS is your best choice.
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- Aluminum CNC Machined Parts: Why Do You Need Them?Aluminum is one of the most successful commercial metals in human history. The material has been used to make durable and lightweight parts in industries such as aerospace, military and defense, and other industries. This article discusses some interesting things about aluminum CNC machined parts.
- What Should I Do if the Aluminum Parts Are Easily Deformed During CNC Machining?There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum alloy parts, so in the process of processing, measures to reduce the deformation are particularly important. The following article talks about some measures to prevent the easy deformation of aluminum parts during CNC machining.