Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is an advanced machining process that relies on the precise application of electrical sparks to produce a desired part shape or finish. Wire EDM (WEDM) is a variation of the EDM machining method that is often used for cutting plates or forming ties, tools or punches from harder metals that are typically not conducive to standard machining processes.
Wire EDM is much more accurate than traditional machining, it uses a strand of wire as a cutting tool creates a linear line, and therefore Wire EDM services are commonly used to cut all of the way through the material. Wire EDM is best suited for projects that have intricate tolerances, material stress limitations, and/or surface finish requirements.
Micro Diameter EDM Holes With High Precision And Superior Edge Quality
Another area where SANS specializes is EDM blind and through hole drilling, we can provide micro hole and small hole EDM drilling services on complex parts.
Our dedicated CNC-operated EDM small hole drilling machine can produce holes as small as 0.2mm in some of the hardest conductive materials. When popping or drilling holes in fast or small holes, size and weight are rarely limited. By using the most advanced EDM generator technology and electrode materials, high-precision hole size, excellent hole edge quality and surface finish can be achieved, and the overall precision and consistency of parts can be improved.
Standard Wire EDM:Size: 600*350*200mmTolerance:+/-0.05mm
Precision Wire EDMSize:400*250*250mmTolerance:+/-0.002mmSmall Hole Diameter:0.2mm
Our EDM & Wire EDM Parts
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- Aluminum CNC Machined Parts: Why Do You Need Them?Aluminum is one of the most successful commercial metals in human history. The material has been used to make durable and lightweight parts in industries such as aerospace, military and defense, and other industries. This article discusses some interesting things about aluminum CNC machined parts.
- What Should I Do if the Aluminum Parts Are Easily Deformed During CNC Machining?There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum alloy parts, so in the process of processing, measures to reduce the deformation are particularly important. The following article talks about some measures to prevent the easy deformation of aluminum parts during CNC machining.