Electrical Discharge Machining (EDM) is an advanced machining process that relies on the precise application of electrical sparks to produce a desired part shape or finish. Wire EDM (WEDM) is a variation of the EDM machining method that is often used for cutting plates or forming ties, tools or punches from harder metals that are typically not conducive to standard machining processes.
Wire EDM is much more accurate than traditional machining, it uses a strand of wire as a cutting tool creates a linear line, and therefore Wire EDM services are commonly used to cut all of the way through the material. Wire EDM is best suited for projects that have intricate tolerances, material stress limitations, and/or surface finish requirements.
Micro Diameter EDM Holes With High Precision And Superior Edge Quality
Another area where SANS specializes is EDM blind and through hole drilling, we can provide micro hole and small hole EDM drilling services on complex parts.
Our dedicated CNC-operated EDM small hole drilling machine can produce holes as small as 0.2mm in some of the hardest conductive materials. When popping or drilling holes in fast or small holes, size and weight are rarely limited. By using the most advanced EDM generator technology and electrode materials, high-precision hole size, excellent hole edge quality and surface finish can be achieved, and the overall precision and consistency of parts can be improved.
Standard Wire EDM:Size: 600*350*200mmTolerance:+/-0.05mm
Precision Wire EDMSize:400*250*250mmTolerance:+/-0.002mmSmall Hole Diameter:0.2mm
Our EDM & Wire EDM Parts
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- The Technical Requirements for Processing Machine PartsThe accuracy of the operation in the machining of machine parts will affect the final accuracy of the product, and we must strictly follow its processing requirements. This article will specifically introduce the technical requirements of machine parts processing.
- Mechanical Parts Processing-material Forming Manufacturing ProcessThe material forming manufacturing process is a crucial step in the processing of mechanical parts, and different machine parts are suitable for different forming processes. This article will specifically introduce common material forming manufacturing processes.