CNC Turning Service
Like CNC milling, CNC turning is a practical production process for many types of parts production. Turning is a CNC machining process in which the part is rotated at speed in a chuck. Unlike with CNC milling, the cutting tool does not spin.
We have an international team of skilled technicians, sales and toolmakers, which proovide unmatched precision and quality turned parts for you. We are experts in prototyping and low-volume manufacturing as your design, no MOQ, 1 pieces is OK.
You can get a comprehensive one-stop rapid manufacturing solution, becasue our CNC turn milling services workwith many other in-house fabricating and finishing capabilities .
Our precision CNC turning services perfectly suited for projects in a number of industries where exact tolerances need to be maintained. From Medical and Electronics, to Aerospace and Defense industry applications, our precision CNC turning capabilities can meet high demanding production requirements.
Material and Surface Finishing For CNC Machining
|Aluminum||Al6061, Al6063, Al6082, Al7075, Al2024, Al5052, A380, etc.|
|Stainless Steel||SS201,SS301,SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, etc.|
|Steel||Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#, etc.|
|Brass||C35600, C36000, C37700, C37000, C37100, C28000, C26000, C24000, C22000, etc.|
|Copper||C11000, C12000, C12200, C10100, etc.|
|Iron||20#, 45#, Q235, Q345, Q3458, 1214, 12L14, 1215, etc.|
|Plastic||POM, Peek, PMMA, ABS, Delrin, Nylon, PVC, PP, PC, etc|
|Stainless Steel||Brushed and Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Gold Plating Etc.|
|Steel||Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated|
|Aluminum Parts||Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film,Brushing,Polishing,Power Coated, Nickel Plated Etc.|
|Plastic||Plating gold (ABS), Painting, Brushing (Acylic), aser engraving|
Our CNC Turning Parts
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- Aluminum CNC Machined Parts: Why Do You Need Them?Aluminum is one of the most successful commercial metals in human history. The material has been used to make durable and lightweight parts in industries such as aerospace, military and defense, and other industries. This article discusses some interesting things about aluminum CNC machined parts.
- What Should I Do if the Aluminum Parts Are Easily Deformed During CNC Machining?There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum alloy parts, so in the process of processing, measures to reduce the deformation are particularly important. The following article talks about some measures to prevent the easy deformation of aluminum parts during CNC machining.