Custom Jig&Fixture Service
Jigs and fixtures are essential for repeatability and streamlined production. Almost always, these tools are custom-designed and produced for a particular manufacturing process. The right simple fixtures or jigs can drastically improve quality and increase throughput. Some jig & fixture tools often hold and locate the product during manual assembly operations, other jig & fixture tools are used to check product for dimensions, location of key features. When you need consistent setups and quick changes for specialty components, you might just need some specialty fixtures or setup jigs.
Jig and fixture fabrication requires close tolerance detailed machining. We have CNC and precision machining capabilities, however we also have the profound knowledge required for manual jig and fixture machining. As ISO 9001:2008 compliant factory, we have produced many custom jigs and fixtures for a wide range of industries including aerospace, military, automotive, medical etc..
In-house tech and sales will help you manufacture jigs, fixtures, gauges and special machines according to your exacting specifications. You will even get solution for some difficult material such as titanium, Inconel, composites, plastic, ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Turnkey jig and fixture production services include:
Contact us for Custom Work
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- Aluminum CNC Machined Parts: Why Do You Need Them?Aluminum is one of the most successful commercial metals in human history. The material has been used to make durable and lightweight parts in industries such as aerospace, military and defense, and other industries. This article discusses some interesting things about aluminum CNC machined parts.
- What Should I Do if the Aluminum Parts Are Easily Deformed During CNC Machining?There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum alloy parts, so in the process of processing, measures to reduce the deformation are particularly important. The following article talks about some measures to prevent the easy deformation of aluminum parts during CNC machining.