ZK CNC Milling Machining Service
CNC milling machining follow very detailed translation instructions for CAD or CAM models. CNC machine tools can have up to a five-axis control system to mill workpieces from multiple simultaneous angles using different tools. This helps to manufacture complex and precise milled parts faster than ever.
CNC milling is one of our key specialties. We provide horizontal and vertical milling service to meet any production and design needs. It supports 3-axis, 4-axis, 5-axis milling and right-angle milling functions, which can meet your requirements from simple straight lines to complex geometric shapes, and at the same time meet the production requirements of highly accurate and high-quality parts.
Our CNC milling process can produce customized prototypes and final production parts within one day at the fastest. Provide quality inspection reports, material certifications, and other finishing options such as anodizing and chromate plating etc..
Material and Surface Finishing For CNC Machining
|Aluminum||Al6061, Al6063, Al6082, Al7075, Al2024, Al5052, A380, etc.|
|Stainless Steel||SS201,SS301,SS303, SS304, SS316, SS416, etc.|
|Steel||Mild Steel, Carbon Steel, 4140, 4340, Q235, Q345B, 20#, 45#, etc.|
|Brass||C35600, C36000, C37700, C37000, C37100, C28000, C26000, C24000, C22000, etc.|
|Copper||C11000, C12000, C12200, C10100, etc.|
|Iron||20#, 45#, Q235, Q345, Q3458, 1214, 12L14, 1215, etc.|
|Plastic||POM, Peek, PMMA, ABS, Delrin, Nylon, PVC, PP, PC, etc|
|Stainless Steel||Brushed and Polishing, Passivating, Sandblasting, Laser engraving, Gold Plating Etc.|
|Steel||Zinc plating, Oxide black, Nickel plating, Chrome plating, Carburized, Powder Coated|
|Aluminum Parts||Clear Anodized, Color Anodized, Sandblast Anodized, Chemical Film,Brushing,Polishing,Power Coated, Nickel Plated Etc.|
|Plastic||Plating gold (ABS), Painting, Brushing (Acylic), aser engraving|
Our CNC Miiling Parts
- Precision mechanical parts
- Custom Molded Parts
- Custom Welding Parts
- Custom sheet metal fabrication
- Superhard Wear Parts Custom
- Metal Casting Service
- 3d Printing Manufacturing
- Aluminum CNC Machined Parts: Why Do You Need Them?Aluminum is one of the most successful commercial metals in human history. The material has been used to make durable and lightweight parts in industries such as aerospace, military and defense, and other industries. This article discusses some interesting things about aluminum CNC machined parts.
- What Should I Do if the Aluminum Parts Are Easily Deformed During CNC Machining?There are many reasons for the deformation of aluminum alloy parts, so in the process of processing, measures to reduce the deformation are particularly important. The following article talks about some measures to prevent the easy deformation of aluminum parts during CNC machining.